This is a CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Blade.
YOU NEED A 185 MB SYSTEM PARTITION MINIMUM FOR THIS ROM!
- Android 4.0.4 – Ice Cream Sandwich!
- Synced with latest CyanogenMod 9 repos
- 2.6.35 kernel – based on ZTE stock Skate kernel
- Full HW acceleration makes it faster than Gingerbread
- Device – github.com/ColdFusionX
- Kernel – github.com/CyanogenMod/zte-kernel-msm7x27
Thanks go to:
- Tom Giordano – being my mentor in developing for ZTE devices and basically being a general legend
- CM Team for making an awesome ROM base
- Skywave, Tom B and the rest of the ICS4Blade team – I, uh, “borrowed” a lot of their fixes
- sej7278 for continuing the builds while I’m away
- drewis and Evervolv team – they were the ones that led me to enable OpenGL acceleration
- The community – for testing and enthusing – I love doing what I do because of you guys
SEE SECOND POST FOR MORE INFO! FLASH ORDER:
- First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card
- Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT
- Then flash the ROM and any patches (if applicable)
- After this wipe data
- Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM
- After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again
- Now flash the GAPPs zip
- And reboot out of recovery
- The ROM should boot
- Let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.
- If you still have problems post on the thread.
A2SD – S2E: http://android.modac…coldfusion-ics/
Goo.im – Download
File Manager – thanks to brookergray – http://files.borcsik…ile_manager.zip
Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) – http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip
Not tested it yet as I haven’t had time to flash CM9 and get it all set up properly, but if anyone wants to try it, here is one with the scripts I made before but including the 20userinit file. It doesn’t have S2E in it, so you’ll need to install that separately.
apps2ext-cm9.zip 172.7K 1133 downloads
Not sure how relevant this is to Blade users as I’m cross-posting this from the Crescent / Blade 2 forum, but here’s a flashable zip of the Darktremor A2SD scripts + the mount script given earlier in this thread. Should be good for Blade use, as I’ve found there to be no difference in this regard.